Relocating? Need to Sell Your Greenville House?
Here are some of your options when you are relocating and need to do something with your current house.
So, you found yourself relocating and aren’t sure what to do with your current house? It’s an unnecessary stress of many, especially military families in Greenville as well as other areas nearby. But don’t worry – we have a solution. We are giving you options on what you can do if you’re relocating and presenting pros and cons for all your choices. Don’t worry – relocating has never been easier!
Sell Your House
If relocating, you always have the option to sell your current house. But did you know that there is more than just one way of selling? We’ve researched the three most common ways of selling your property after relocating!
Sell Your House Using a Realtor
Selling your house to a realtor is an excellent option for those who don’t want to or don’t have the experience in house-selling. You get to choose how much you wish to be involved in the process, however, there are some pros and cons you have to consider if you wish to sell your house after relocating.
- Perfect option for those who are not interested in doing anything with the property.
- Could take months before the deal is closed.
- Realtors are not cheap – be prepared to pay thousands of dollars in commissions.
- You might have to make house repairs and gather all necessary paperwork which could delay the selling process.
Sell Your House For Sale By Owner
Selling your house independently will give you a chance to get more experience in the real estate market. This is a perfect choice for those confident in their selling skills.
- The hands-on approach and a networking experience.
- YOU decide the selling price.
- You might need to know a bit more about your local real estate marketing.
- Selling independently will bring you more profit than selling to a Realtor.
- Save on commission costs!
Sell Your House to a Cash House Buying Company
Another option is to sell your house to a house-buying company. This gives you the best of both worlds! You won’t have to worry about any repairs, you save on commission costs and you can receive a quote in just 24 hours.
SC Home Offer LLC gives you a cash offer within one day and you can close it whenever you want. Your house can be sold in a week!
If you need to sell your Greenville area house fast and would like to get a no-obligation cash offer, call us now at 864-506-8100. Whether you decide to sell your house to us or not, we would like to help answer questions you might have about the process.
Rent Out Your House
If you don’t feel like selling your home is the best option now, renting out your house is an ideal alternative.
This might mean you will need to have a hands-on approach as you will become the landlord. Renting out a house would suit best those who are still staying in the area after relocation. However, there are options you can take such as hiring an extra property manager.
- You will receive a steady amount of money every single month.
- Landlords benefit from many tax advantages as well as mortgage interest deductions.
- It’s a fantastic way to earn some management skills.
- You will need to stay on top of all house repairs to keep your tenants happy.
- Due to common tenant disputes, you might need to require a lawyer.
- Property manager fees in case you are relocating further away.
Tips for renting a house:
- Make sure you inspect the entire property and renovate what is necessary.
- Pick the right tenants! You are able to run all necessary checks possible to ensure your future tenant is able to pay his or her rent.
- Get familiar with the landlord-tenant laws.
- Prepare a ‘renting’ fund – make sure you are always able to afford any necessary repairs.
- Hire a cleaning service before and after the tenants move out of the house.
Have you made your decision? Ready to sell your house? We can help! We buy houses, pay cash and don’t mind repairs!
Don’t wait! For the fastest service, you can also reach me at 864-506-8100. Sell your Greenville house today and start planning the rest of your relocation tomorrow!
I buy houses all over Greenville, SC, so in most cases, I can reach out to you on the same day you submit the form. I understand the difficulties of being a veteran and foreclosure is the last thing a veteran needs. But I’m ready to make your life a lot easier. Get your quote and sell your house today. The fastest service you can reach me on is my phone: 864-506-8100.
Testimonials: Click here to read testimonials from some of our customers
Get a Cash Offer Within 24 Hours
Lucky for you, we buy houses in Greenville. We work fast to get you a no-obligation cash offer for your house within 24 hours.
Our customers comment all the time about our soft approach. You won’t get a hard sell with us. If you are not completely satisfied with the offer we make to buy your house, you don’t have to accept it. No charge. No fees.
We’d love to talk to you today about the house and your situation. We’re here to help even if you decide not to sell your house.
Give us a call at 864-506-8100 or fill out the form below to get started.
We Buy Houses FAST For CASH
Contact Greenville's Most Trusted Home Buying Professionals to Sell Your Home Quickly! We Buy Houses in ANY Condition. There is no obligation or cost. What do you have to lose?